Can You Fill These Out Without Lying?
Can you fill this out without lying? You’ve been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose at least 8 people to be tagged. Don’t forget to tag me!
To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours.
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Tooth Brush
2.Where was your profile picture taken? At my Emidor office as a promo for a client.
3.Can you play Guitar Hero? Yup, but Kara beats me every time.
4.Name someone who made you laugh today? Jen
5.How late did you stay up last night and why? 11:00 pm – watching Old Fashioned Festival fireworks
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? Maybe Colorado, but I love Oregon
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes, Jen’s and my first official date
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Nauman family
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? Yes
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Love it! But I’ve cut out carbonated beverages, so haven’t had one in 6 months
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Don’t remember. I tear up at the drop of a hat, though
12. Who took your profile picture? Kara
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Pam, showing off our new digital schedule display at work
14. Was yesterday better than today? Nah
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yup – bring on the GeoCaches!
16. Are you upset about anything? No
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Uh Huh
18. Are you a bad influence? I’m probably the wrong person to ask
19. Night out or night in? Depends on who with and what the occaision is
20. What items could you not go without during the day? HTC EVO 4G & mi ropa
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Jen – in Washington DC
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? “Good you got reference”
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Life is good
24. Do you hate anyone? Nope
25. If we were to look in your facebook in box, what would we find? Contacts with musicians, plans for get-togethers with friends, and love notes to my kiddos and Jen
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Always
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? No way!
28. What song is stuck in your head? “You’re All I Needed” – the Allies (the KFOX morning show edition)
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Someone with a VERY good reason for waking me up
30.Wanna have grandkids by the time you’re 50? Either way is fine with me
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Prepare payroll
32. Do you think too much or too little? I’m always thinkin’
33. Do you smile a lot? I like to think so